Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Sugar Shack's Mothers Day Colletion 2011

Dear Journal,

I got the pictures from Thushninbootha during our usual lunch date at the Lily Petal Cafe. She has edited them. A mighty fine job I must say. They are the prettiest cupcakes I've ever made. Now, I just have to sit and wait (calmly) until people start ordering them.

Now, I realize that M-day is in no where as commercial as V-day and people don't splurge as much either but I am really hoping there are some nice kids out there, who love their mums enough to wanna do something nice......

Oh ya, did I mention Highland Butter is out of stock again? Even at the suppliers? Sigh. Tomorrow, on top of all the other things I have to do, I also have to run around town looking for butter. Sigh. Sigh.
On the bright side though, absolutely everyone loved the brownies as my nephews birthday party. Phew!


The pics are refusing to upload today! But they can be found at http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Sugar-Shack/192932414065503


I'm off to bed. Will upload pics tomorrow.

Arubuster.

No comments:

Post a Comment