Monday, May 23, 2011

Finally Employed!

Dear Journal,

I started work today! My 1st ever job in Sri Lanka. The day went ok... People were friendly, made an effort and not a single person questioned my fluency in Sinhala (which is fabulous cos the 1 day I spent in training at a previous job that I didn't accept every other person asked if I can understand their Sinhala- Which I do, considering I studied in Sinhala up till OLs!)

Hmmm... Wonder how this new 9 to 5 life is going to affect my little bake business?! I am fully planning on continuing baking (cos I am loving the new passion I've discovered for it) and the ultimate goal is to make The Sugar Shack a blooming success... Let's see how it goes!

Arubuster.

1 comment:

  1. hey aru

    congrats ! where are you working ?

    I'll probably be looking for jobs too over there soon. planning on coming there around Dec/Jan.

    take care
    Rosh

    ReplyDelete