Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Sugar Shack Company?

Dear Journal,

I was thinking today.... You know how I have my pseudo-directors? Like TK- Photography/Tech/Media, Thushninbootha- Creative, MooMoo- Financial (cos she gives me most of my ingredients free, instead of an allowance mind you)... How cool would it be if I actually do manage to make The Sugar Shack a actual full blown business with maybe even a Bake shop and regular customers and employees and a board of directors? Wow. That would be pretty fabulous wouldn't it?

(I must mention here, that NakiCharles was my original Creative Director, but then I changed my mind and put Thushninbootha in charge of Creative. Now, I didn't have the balls to tell NakiCharles this. So being the wuss I am, I made Thushninbootha do it. I know, I know. Sad.... In my defense, I have now put NakiCharles in charge of my private social life (Social Director, if you may) cos I don't seem to be able to make many sound decisions when it comes to me, as of late. LOL )

Arubuster

No comments:

Post a Comment