Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Giving plain old Vanilla the WaWaWoom!

Dear Journal,

Did a bit of experimenting today..... I had run out of CornFlour to make a batch of Chocolate Cupcakes for Lily Petal so I made some Vanilla ones instead. Inspired by the Mothers Day Collection and all the advise and creativity shown/given by Thushninbootha and Swarnie (Who has, by the way, hurt her ankle today for like the 200th time in the last 10 years and thus is fussing about coming on a beach side holiday with us this weekend) I decided to experiment a bit with colours and designs!

I then preceded to photograph the cupcakes all by myself. No Thushninbootha, no TK! Thushninbootha had finally shown me what the 'macro' button in my camera actually did (this after owning the camera for the good part of 4 years). So I thought I will give it a go... It didn't turn out too bad, if I may say so myself.....


















Arubuster.

1 comment:

  1. see thats pretty much what I do... now you know my secret damn it!

    ReplyDelete