Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sticky Toffee Adventure

Dear Journal,

I don't mean to brag but TK and I made the best Sticky Toffee Cupcakes ever! TK cleaned and chopped the Dates and she also made the best toffee sauce for the center! It tasted like liquid Milk Toffee. Yumm!

So, I made the cupcakes and then had to go out to run some errands before I cleaned up and I ended up getting into a small spat with Gungu (our house keeper), about the mess I had created in our kitchen! Not good.

See below TK's brilliant photography....  








Arubuster

5 comments:

  1. This sister (TK) of yours sounds super cool!

    can I have her number?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really isn't that great! Once in a blue moon she becomes very helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. but, I agree with you when you say her photography is pretty stunning.

    does she have any other work on display anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  4. those sticky toffee cupcakes were yuuu-um!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Thush! They were pretty darn good weren't they?

    ReplyDelete