Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The start......


Dear Journal,

So, I’ve been baking for a few years now. Nothing serious, just the odd cupcake and brownie when I’m bored, mostly for friends or to take to Office. But now that I’m in between jobs (well, unemployed) I’ve decided to take this baking thing to the next level.

Mum and I got together and had a Christmas Bake Sale December just gone. It was mostly to fund my party season. It was quite a success. Party season-well funded! Most of my cupcakes and brownies sold out by lunch time and we had to re bake everything in a mighty rush!

Since then I’ve been doing a few orders here and there. It’s very exciting. So I’ve decided to start documenting and keep a blog.

I come from a family of bakers. However, I only discovered my passion for baking a few years ago, when I was living on my own and now I spend most of my time experimenting with different recipe’s, different techniques and using my family and friends as guinea pigs!

Arubuster

3 comments: