Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rosette Disaster

Dear Journal,

So, last night I only managed to get 3 hours of sleep. After a busy day today, I only started to bake the chocolate cupcakes for Lily Petal Cafe after about 10 pm. Didn't realize just how tired I was until I started to do the icing rosettes on the cupcakes, each one was coming out messier and uglier than the last.. Was a right disaster. MooMoo was not pleased and finally had to take over to prevent a small crisis from occurring!

Apparently, according to MooMoo, when you ice cakes (well, cupcakes) your mood comes through in the details and I was not giving it enough love and attention today! As a result I now have 24 cupcakes that look completely different to each other! *Sigh*

TK is off in Galle this weekend, so no photographs to upload (Thank gawd)

A very tired Arubuster, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment